Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co.KG (Hettich), located in Tuttlingen, Germany, is recognized as one of the top clinical & research centrifuge manufacturers in the world. For more than 100 years, Hettich centrifuges have served many applications in the blood bank, clinical laboratory and research laboratory in hospitals, Universities and government agencies. In addition, Hettich centrifuges are utilized in a variety of applications in the Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage and Environmental markets.
With proven strength and leadership in centrifugation products, Hettich continues to develop and manufacture safe, innovative and technology driven equipment for the clinical & research laboratories.
Hettich offers a full range of products from small benchtop to large floor standing centrifuges including robotic units for easy integration into laboratory automation systems and vortex vacuum concentrators for a vast reduction in sample
Hettich Instruments, the U.S. subsidiary of Andreas Hettich, located in Beverly, Massachusetts, provides full service and support for North America. We believe in connecting with our customers to provide application assistance, product knowledge, customer support and efficient product delivery.
- Headquartered in Tuttlingen, Germany
- German engineered and manufactured
- Family owned and operated for more than 100 years
- Holds more than 200 design and engineering patents
- Recognized as one of the top three centrifuge manufacturers worldwide
- Produces a full range of centrifuges from small benchtop microliter centrifuges to large floor standing models (research and clinical)
- Strong brand presence in the European market
Hettich Industry Innovations
- First robotically integrated centrifuge
- First microprocessor controlled centrifuge
- Mikro 200 centrifuge used on the International Space Station
Hettich North America
- Hettich branded products sold within the U.S. for over 10 years
- North American headquarters established in 2003
- Located 20 miles north of Boston in Beverly, MA
- Full on-site service and sales support
- On-site training and testing facilities
- On-site product warehouse