Save on Hettich centrifuges and incubators with value-added packages designed with your application in mind. Clinical and Research laboratories will benefit from...
Shipper/ Receiver, Level 2
The Shipper / Receiver – Level 2 works with the Operations Team in receiving inventory, picking and packaging components, and shipping equipment orders utilizing our business management ERP system. The applicant should have strong technical skills and familiarity with all aspects of shipping software, such as UPS and FedEx. The applicant should be organized and efficient, and able to lift upwards of 50 pounds. Hettich will provide training on our software and techniques at our Beverly, MA location. Our regular workdays take place Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM.
- Inventory pick/pack/ship
- Receiving into ERP system, and proper labeling and storage of inventory
- Oversee coordination, prioritization, and staging of daily orders
- Handle order discrepancies and communicate with Operations Team
- Clear communication skills
- Shipping software proficient
- Must have computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks in a timely manner
- Physically able to lift upwards of 50 pounds
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Additional Desirable Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Growth mindset
- Full-time with numerous benefits
- Commensurate with experience
Hettich Instruments is the North American office for the German company Andreas Hettich, with its headquarters in the town of Tuttlingen. Andreas Hettich is an industry-leading laboratory equipment manufacturer, best known for its high-quality centrifuges and incubators used in clinical, blood processing, and research laboratories. Hettich also offers special centrifuges and other equipment for integration with laboratory automation systems.
Established in 2003 and located just north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, Hettich instruments is responsible for supporting all Hettich’s North American business. The Beverly office and warehouse holds inventory and is responsible for all order processing and shipping for the U.S. and Canada. An inside sales support team helps customers with technical advice and technical service. In addition, a team of territory managers supports customers and distribution partners in the field across the continent.