Serological centrifuges, finding the right fit. Since accurate serological testing depends on the proper preparation and processing of the blood sample, the...
This product sheet provides a detailed overview of the product features, benefits, and models.
BENCHTOP INCUBATORS BY MEMMERT
Memmert benchtop incubators are highly sensitive, extremely accurate, and offer compact footprints. Ideal for incubating living cultures at +37 °C and for applications with temperatures up to +80 °C. Memmert’s control technology rules out critical temperature overshoots and carefully warms valuable loads making these units highly precise microbiological incubators.
Models are available with an adjustable air fan to guarantee optimum air circulation within the chamber, even when it is fully loaded. Memmert incubators can switch off the fan entirely for sensitive samples and samples that may not be exposed to air turbulence.
Peltier cooled models offer excellent controllability, minimal control fluctuations, low-vibration operation, and impressive energy savings. The closed air Peltier system prevents sample dry-out, eliminates condensation within the chamber, and ensures rapid energy transfer with optimum temperature distribution.
- Stainless steel construction for a hygienic, corrosion and scratch-resistant work surface
- Natural (IN) / Forced (IF) convection up to 80°C or Peltier (IPP) convection up to 70°C
- All-round surface heating w/interior glass door
- Electronic temperature monitoring system, mechanical temperature limiter, integrated auto-diagnostic system
- Intuitive and easy-to-use control panel with unique ControlCOCKPIT and AtmoCONTROL software
- SingleDISPLAY or TwinDISPLAY
- Made in Germany with a 3-year warranty