Hettich product guides help users filter and sort product categories into a clear and relevant list of models for your consideration. Each...
This product sheet provides a detailed overview of the product features, benefits and models.
Minimizing vaporization and condensation. Active humidity control ensures short recovery times after the door has been opened and minimizes vaporization. Together with our optimal heating system (6-sides) and the heated inner glass door, it offers maximum protection for cell and tissue cultures and avoids the dangerous formation of condensation. The turbulence-free chamber ventilation ensures a constant and uniform atmosphere.
Unrivaled user friendliness. All parameters can be set easily and intuitively both with the operating display and the ControlCOCKPIT or the AtmoCONTROL software. The shutter box can be opened, allowing fast access to controls. Maintenance is possible even if the appliances are stacked. The incubator ICOmed has USB and Ethernet connections as well as a data logger with a ten-year storage capacity. Data can be read and programs can be uploaded by remote access.
Intended use of ICOmed as medical device. Every Memmert CO2 incubator, ICOmed, is classified as a Class IIa medical device for in-vitro fertilization (IVF) as well as biosynthesis. The CE label on the appliances includes the mark 0197, denoting TRLP – TÜV Rheinland as the notified body.
- Fail-safe, FDA-compliant logging of temperature, CO2, O2 humidity and open door time data
- Battery-buffered ControlCOCKPIT: The operating display, logging and CO2 control are fully functional even during a power failure
- Visual and acoustic alarm as well as alarm notification to mobile phones
- Electropolished, seamlessly welded chamber
- The interior chamber, including all installations and sensors, can be sterilized at +180 °C in 60 min.