See how Hettich mid-sized benchtop centrifuges offer performance, capacity, and versatility in a compact all-steel housing. Spin blood, cell and tissue cultures,...
This product sheet provides a comprehensive overview of the unique product features specific to the model.
Memmert Peltier Cooled Incubators
Memmert Peltier cooled incubators (IPP) are powerful and energy-efficient, offering unmatched control to guarantee unique temperature homogeneity.
The advanced Peltier technology minimizes sample dry-out, and condensation from cooling occurs outside the working chamber. The stainless steel construction (inside and out) provides the ideal hygienic environment. Models are available in multiple sizes with a single or twin display, a 3-year warranty, and a temperature range up to +70 °C.
Typical applications are microbiological analyses, bacterial count determination, cultivation above & below room temperature, and beer stability accelerated age testing or shelf-life tests of dairy products.
Peltier Cooled Incubator Advantages:
- Temperature range 0°C up to +70 °C
- Variety of models from 1 to 75 cu. ft.
- Available with a Single DISPLAY or TwinDISPLAY (“plus” models)
- Double doors as standard with fully insulated stainless steel
- Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transfer and optimum temperature distribution
- Made in Germany
- 3-year warranty