Visit us at the 2022 AABB Annual Meeting to learn more about our various centrifuges and accessories for blood bags, serology, cell...
This product sheet provides a detailed overview of the product features, benefits, and models.
CONSTANT CLIMATE CHAMBERS BY MEMMERT
Memmert constant climate chambers (HPP) are unbeatable in energy efficiency. Ideally suited for long-term stability testing, the units are virtually maintenance-free. The high-precision, Peltier temperature control, and active humidity and dehumidification adhere to the ICH guidelines, option Q1A.
The Memmert HPP climate chamber also accommodates an integrated LED light module for seed germination, plant cultivation, or breeding of zebrafish or insects. The module is well suited for drosophila breeding under a constant climate and daylight conditions. Cold white light (6,500 Kelvin) or a combination of cold white and warm white light (2,700 Kelvin) are dimmable in steps of 1%.
A Memmert constant climate advantages:
- Temperature range up to +70 °C
- 7 model sizes (108 to 2140 liters)
- Peltier heating and cooling concept for precise and homogenous temperature control
- Optional LED light module (model dependent)
- TwinDISPLAY, touch and turn, control panel
- Digital, active humidification and dehumidification up to 90%
- Insulated stainless steel door with heated inner glass door
- Use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant, and hygienic stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- Made in Germany with a 3-year warranty