What to consider when choosing a STAT centrifuge STAT Centrifuges are essential in processing and preparing serological samples for quick analysis in...
Reporting to the Inside Sales Lead, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for attainment of annual sales quota and business goals for an assigned territory or region. Primary responsibilities include developing and creating new business opportunities through direct sales efforts by promoting Hettich branded products and distributed products from strategic partners as required.
- Responsible for delivering annual performance targets for designated accounts within assigned territory
- Assist with the relationships at key channel partners and distributor sales representatives within an assigned territory
- Analyze in-bound leads, follow up on sales opportunities and position product solutions in key market segments
- Develop new sales opportunities through outbound prospecting in assigned territory
- Conduct technical / consultative selling via phone
- Consult with customers regarding products, services, and applications to meet their needs, recommend appropriate alternatives and provide quotes
- Support marketing efforts with the follow up on leads generated by tradeshows, internet inquiries, email, and direct telephone campaigns
- Utilize sales analytical tools, e.g., Dynamics CRM, to conduct day to day business, target opportunities and close sales
- Collaborate with Territory Manager in the assigned territory on strategic account and market initiatives
- Previous phone sales experience in laboratory consumables or laboratory capital equipment with a focus in the following industries: Acute Care/ Diagnostic/Reference Labs/Life Science or University Research/ Biopharma/Biotech
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales objectives
- Professional phone presence and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, with attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Stable work history
- Proficiency in CRM platforms like Dynamics or Salesforce
- Computer proficiency especially with MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- BS/BA Degree in a science-related curriculum such as chemistry or biology discipline
- Any laboratory bench experience in chemistry, COAG, Transfusion Medicine
- MedTech Certificate
- Any direct experience with laboratory centrifuges, incubators, or stability climate chambers
- Full-time, salary plus bonuses based on performance
- In-house, Hybrid
- Commensurate with experience
Hettich Instruments is the North American office for the German company Andreas Hettich, with its headquarters in the town of Tuttlingen. Andreas Hettich is an industry-leading laboratory equipment manufacturer, best known for its high-quality centrifuges and incubators used in clinical, blood processing, and research laboratories. Hettich also offers special centrifuges and other equipment for integration with laboratory automation systems.
Established in 2003 and located just north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, Hettich instruments is responsible for supporting all Hettich’s North American business. The Beverly office and warehouse holds inventory and is responsible for all order processing and shipping for the U.S. and Canada. An inside sales support team helps customers with technical advice and technical service. In addition, a team of territory managers supports customers and distribution partners in the field across the continent.