Save on Hettich centrifuges and incubators with value-added packages designed with your application in mind. Clinical and Research laboratories will benefit from...
The Hettich Cyto-System is a safe and economical method for cytological preparations.
The Hettich cyto-clip rotor is particularly suitable for a high sample throughput thanks to its 12-place capacity. The autoclavable swing-out rotor with TÜV certified BioSeal lid provides maximum safety. This system can be used in two proven Hettich general-purpose benchtop centrifuges for maximum flexibility and cost savings. The result is an optimal cell presentation.
The 12-place swing-out cyto-clip rotor comes complete with the Hettich BioSeal, biocontainment lid. An optional clip-rotor stand is available. Please inquire for more info.
Choose between the Hettich ROTOFIX 32 A or UNIVERSAL 320 | R general-purpose benchtop centrifuges.
Disposable or reusable, autoclavable cyto-chambers are available from 0.2 – 6.0 ml with filter cards.
- Prepare the benchtop or fume hood for loading of the cytology rotor
- Assemble cyto-clip with slide, filter card, and cyto-chamber
- Place cyto-clip into the cytology clip rotor
- Pipette sample into cyto-chamber
- Seal rotor with biocontainment lid (optional)
- Place rotor within the Hettich centrifuge
- Secure centrifuge lid and centrifuge
- Remove from centrifuge when centrifugation is complete
Contact us for more information at https://www.hettweb.com/cyto-system/