Visit us at the 2022 AABB Annual Meeting to learn more about our various centrifuges and accessories for blood bags, serology, cell...
This product sheet provides a detailed overview of the product features, benefits, and models.
The Memmert universal heating oven/drying ovens offer precise, even, and gentle temperature control with a range up to +300 °C. Ideal for use in research, industry, and medicine for various applications.
Models offer all-around heating for temperature homogeneity with natural (N) or forced (F) convection. Nine (9) models are available with an internal volume of 32 to 1060 liters, optional SingleDISPLAY or TwinDISPLAY.
Advantages of Memmert Ovens:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use control panel and user interface
- Electronically controlled air exchange rate and air flap position
- Programmable temperature and air exchange ramps via AtmoControl software (available in TwinDISPLAY models)
- Pre-heated fresh air prevents temp. fluctuations
- High-quality, corrosion-resistant, and easy to clean stainless steel inside and out
- Precise and homogenous temperature control
- Integrated programming and documentation control
- 3-year warranty