To properly install a Hettich Centrifuge on a stable base:
- Centrifuge should have a minimum of 12" around all sides of the unit.
- When the centrifuge is running, no person, dangerous substances or objects may be within the safety margin of the 12" around the centrifuge.
- Never place an object or substance on top of the centrifuge.
- Do not place any object in front of the ventiduct.
- Keep ventilation area of the 12" around the ventiduct.
For additional space, Hettich offers a variety of one (1) and two (2) drawer centrifuge cabinets. These rolling cabinets can be used as a mobile space for your centrifuge. Each cabinet has locking wheels for mobility and locking drawers for extra storage. The Hettich carts securly hold the centrifuge at the proper height for easy loading and unloading plus they free up valuable benchspace in your lab. For more information on the Hettich Rolling Cabinets, please click here.